Wednesday, June 6, 2007

bumper stickers and america...well, upstate NY.

first prize:
about two years ago... i was driving up rt. 23 out of Hunter and saw a 4x4 with the bumper sticker: "Terrorize This", neatly displayed in the bottom right of it's rear window.

second:
just today- i saw a sticker on the rear window of a massive truck that said: "Licensed Terrorist Patrolman".

dang evil doers.

third:
(this one gets around and seems to be popular in Ulster County)
"Kids who hunt and fish don't mug old ladies."

honorable mention has to go to:
"Life is a gift...not a choice."
cracks me up every time...

of course...my all time favorite will always be:
"Don't like my driving? call 1-800- EAT - SHIT."

i miss that one.

1 comment:

shastasheen said...

My favorite sticker of all time:

"Dear god, please save me from your followers."